Black Gold Fern Faceted Drop Earrings
These Contemporary Perspex earrings are made using the actual fern leaves. They are made using my own method of dying and embossing plastic which I call fossilized Plastic due to the fine detail which it is possible to capture on the embossed surface so they are similar to fossils. I collect dry and press the actual leaves and then heat the Perspex and press them into the surface to emboss. Then I use another heat process to apply the colours using the leaf like a stencil. I then peel off the leaf. The edges are faceted and hand polished.
HANDMADE IN UK
12 mm x 65 mm
Total drop from top of ear wire 90 mm
Sterling Silver and Acrylic
HANDMADE IN UK - SHIPPED TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
- FREE Delivery within 2 to 3 working days on all orders in the UK.
- UK Next working Day £4.00
- International delivery only £4.00
- Full refund on all returns in 14 days.
- Cuff Size
- Packed in gift box ready for giving
is backordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.