1970s Design Chain Necklace
- Colours: Orange turquoise, Pink Turquoise Pale blue and Black
- 24" or 19" chain (photos show the 19" chain)
- Plants: 2 types of hydrangea flowers Madder leaves, Lace cow parsley
- Inspired by: Classical Roman motifs
- Materials: 100% Recycled and Recyclable Acrylic (Perspex) & Sterling Silver
- FREE delivery - 2 to 3 working days on all orders in the U.K.
- Full refund on all returns in 28 days
- Packed in a gift box ready for giving
- British fashion - grown and handmade in the U.K.
- Shipped anywhere in the world
This Chain Necklace is part of our Recycled Contemporary Jewellery collection. Each piece is unique and individual. Sue was inspired to make this cuff when looking at the fabric design from the 1970s. It's inspired by the combination of vibrant colours and a black background. So the colours really shine out. The cuff is made using real leaves and flowers so each one is unique. This Floral chain necklace has hydrangea flowers madder leaves and lace cow parsley leaves,